LeoKu.cc Fans Gathering

Leo's Fans Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: 20/08 Leo's News
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:16 am 

Leo became the first celebrity to hold birthday party at the magical HK Disneyland, together with 200 over fans. Attendants not only bought tickets for the event, but also designed many different birthday gifts, which they handed over personally to the birthday 'boy'.

Leo remained young-at-heart even though he's already 34. When Mickey (the surprise guest) appeared, Leo could not resist but to hug him and turned two rounds. There was also a special cake with planets design and different badges as gifts from Disney. Thereafter an artist came out on the spot and taught Leo the techniques of drawing Mickey.

ImageImage

The youngest fan who attended is a 9 year-old girl. She handmade a heart-shaped photo frame, and also memorised birthday wishes for Leo. However, the emcee teased her for dictating, and asked her to give Leo a kiss. Leo then joked," Is this your first kiss? I only want first kiss!" Helpless, the poor girl broke into tears and said," I don't know what to do!" Leo immediately looked embarassed and gave his 'daily first kiss' to the small girl, while she grinned from ear to ear right after. Leo quipped," My ex-girlfriend wasn't even that excited to get my first kiss."

Leo admitted that celebrating his birthday at such a wonderful family dreamland is truly delightful. When asked when he can really bring his own family here? He replied," I wished that to happen soon too, but I suppose I can only build a family after 40. As for birthday wish, I hope for good health and smooth career. (Do you have confidence with Male Singer Award?) I'll leave that to nature, but I'm confident with my upcoming album. Fate comes when it should, at this moment career remains to be my top priority."